How to view Ticklers associated with Out of Portfolio loans?
- From within the main menu click on Reports & Letters
- On the left hand menu click on Ticklers > Ticklers
- Set any applicable table filters (blue highlight below); TIP: if you'd like to view all Ticklers regardless of status for Out of Portfolio loans, then don't set any filters (as shown below).
- Click on the Filter icon to view the Out of Portfolio drop-down options and set to Yes; TIP: Setting the Out of Portfolio filter to Yes will display Ticklers associated with loans classified as Out of Portfolio
- Use the Gear Wheel to Export the table to Excel/PDF if you have a lot of records
In this snapshot we're able to see that 2 Out of Portfolio loans have several ticklers associated with them. How do I know there are 2 loans? Look at Log Number and Reference Name columns.
As you can see from the screenshots below, the Tickler table above is displaying the Ticklers for 2 Out of Portfolio loans that still have Ticklers associated.
- Note: If you'd like to manually complete/deactivate the Tickler so that it no longer appears, please refer to our KB Article Manually Completing and Deactivating a Tickler
- TIP: We DO NOT recommend deleting ticklers. Please refer to the article hyperlinked above for next steps