Aug 30, 2022
How do you change the SBA Processing Method for a file that has already been submitted to SBA?
Once an Application Number has been issued by SBA there is no way to change the Processing Method for that Application Number. You would need to Disable the Etran Application in Ventures and create a NEW Etran Application with the correct Processing Method. Follow the steps below or view the THIS video demonstrating the steps.
- Click on SBA Submissions > Etrans
- Click on the X located to the left of the hyperlinked Application Number
- A pop-up will appear confirming you want to disable to application (see attachment within this article). NOTE: This will only disable the application within Ventures and not the CAFS platform. If your status is not approved your loan should 'age out' within CAFS on its own after 60 days OR you can Cancel/Withdraw within ETRAN platform
- Once your application has been disabled within Ventures you can click on the green +Add button to add a new Application within the Etran table
- KEY STEP: Select the correct Processing Method when answering the Application items within your new ETRAN submission