You can preview forms you have created for applicants in Gateway. This will give you the ability to see what applicants will see when they are filling out said forms.
This article is also available as a video:
In this example we will use the form the Primary Applicant will see. To preview the form you have built:
- Log in to your Gateway portal. Then click the icon with your initials in it in the top right corner of the screen. From the menu that appears click Site Settings.
- On the Site Settings Page click on Application Settings in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Note: there are several tabs at the top. We are here for the Primary Application so we do not need to select a tab. Click on the version of the form you would like to preview. This will take you to the form builder page.
- On the form page click preview, to preview the form you have set up.
- A pop up will appear. This is the preview, click on continue to go through all the tabs and sections you have applied to the form. You can click close preview at anytime to exit the preview.
- You can make changes to the form and preview them without clicking save. However if you want the changes to be permanent you must click save.
There are other forms you can preview. On the Application Settings page you can see a tab labeled Additional Contacts and Products. This will allow you to create and edit forms for any additional contacts the primary applicant wants to include, and forms for applications specific to loan products. We'll take a quick look at both.
For Additional Contacts:
- From the Application Settings page, click on Additional Contact.
- Click the version you wish to preview.
- The next page is where you can build and preview the form for additional contacts. The steps are the same. When you finish building click the preview button.
- From the Application Settings page click on Products.
- Click the edit icon shaped like a pen for the product you wish view the form for.
- The product page will load. You will see several tabs at the top. There are two tabs where you can build a form for the product. The first is labeled Application Questions this is the form the Primary Applicant will see. The second is labeled Contact Questions this is the form additional applicants will see. Click whichever you would like to preview. We will use the one for the Primary Applicant.
- Click the version of the form you would like to preview.
- You will be taken to the form page, where you can build and preview your form.