If you're wanting to electronically pass Agent information to SBA's ETRAN platform the first step is mapping your Referral Types with SBA Agent Types within the Administration menu. The steps to do this are outlined below:
- Within Partner Contacts > Referral Sources there is a drop-down labeled Type. This drop-down needs to be mapped to SBA's Agent Type within the ETRAN platform.
- Your Ventures Site Administrator should click on the Administration > Reference > Loan > Referral Contact Type table
- Click on the hyperlinked Referral Type or Add to create new Referral Types
- Map your Referral Type to the SBA Agent Type drop-down as those options will correlate to the options on the ETRAN platform and the Form 159
- Click on Save
- Repeat the process for all your Referral Types so they're properly mapped.
You have successfully mapped your Referral Types to ETRAN options for proper submissions. You're now ready to pass your data electronically and upload your signed 159's.