Q: How do I add and assign a task?
A: Tasks can only be assigned to a Ventures user within a loan record. Within a loan record:
- Go to Notes / Tasks menu and click on Tasks tab
- Click either +Add or +Add Task List (If adding Task List, review KB article Adding a Task List)
- Fill out task information (Note: Type and Task are both required fields to create a task)
- Click Save
Q: How do I view tasks assigned to me?
A: There are two ways to view tasks assigned to you. Either from your Ventures Home page, or directly in the Tasks main menu.
- Within your Quick Searches widget, click on My Tasks
- You will be redirected to the Tasks main menu page pre-filtered to show tasks assigned to you
Tasks main menu
- Click on Tasks main menu Tab
- Click on the Filter icon
- Select your name to view tasks assigned to you
Q: How do I view tasks assigned to other users on my site?
A: You can see all assigned tasks by clicking on the Tasks main menu tab. You can filter to see all tasks, pending tasks, or completed tasks. You can also filter by Task List or Task Type. There is a search bar to search key words or data points if you are trying to find a specific task.
Q: What reports fields are associated with Tasks?
A: In the Fields tab within a report, you can view all related Tasks fields within the Loan Notes and Loan Notes Latest By Type categories.