Do you have a report that was set to be visible only to the Report Owner and is the Report Owner no longer an active user? Good news! Ventures has a setting to help locate the report. You will need to have Site Admin permissions in order to enable the following permission setting.
To Change the visibility of the report:
- Access the Administration menu
- On the left hand menu click on User Access > Permissions
- Click on the respective Permission that will need to be edited (NOTE: usually you want the Site Administrator permission to have access to all reports)
- Select the Data Filter tab
- In the drop-down labeled Edit All User Reports field select the Enabled option
- Click on Save
- Once you have enabled this feature the report should become visible for the respective permission.