You can generate the Etran 504 Loan Terms and Conditions directly from your loan in Ventures! You can use the new Generate Terms and Conditions button for 504 loans that have an Etran status of "Application in process" or "Awaiting Documents."
View the video below or if you prefer follow the steps listed below the video.
Important: The TPL Name will merge based on the Location ID and may be different than what you have input in Ventures. The SBA Etran team has received some other inquiries from CDCs on this exact situation and they are working with SBA to confirm the exact guidance on how to handle bank divisions for the ETRAN Loan Terms and Conditions. SLPC does understand the limitations and should not screen it out if it is clear on why the Loan Terms and Conditions is showing the difference. As far as closing is concerned, there may be some questions from CDC Attorneys and/or District Counsels if there is a discrepancy, so further clarification on that is something they are working on.
- Access the loan in question
- SBA Submission > Etran menu (left side menu)
- Create your Etran Application as you normally would or;
- Access the existing Etran Application by clicking on the hyperlinked Etran Application # (Application must be in Application in Process or Awaiting Documents status)
- The Edit Application/Loan window will appear
- Click the Generate Terms and Conditions button in order to generate the Term and Conditions in PDF Format (this is the only available format for download and no edits can be made to the actual document).
- If you notice any edits that need to be made, you can correct your data in Ventures > Access the Etran Submission screen and resubmit your data, then regenerate the Terms and Conditions PDF as long as your loan status is still in the Awaiting Documents or a status prior to Awaiting Documents.
- Please note: If you click the Generate Terms and Conditions button and nothing appears, it is possible you have a pop up blocker on that is interfering with the pop up. Please turn your blocker off and try again.
- A popup will appear similar to the one shown below. Review the help text provided and click on Continue to proceed with generating the Terms and Conditions.
- You will be asked to enter your CLS credentials. These are the same credentials you use to log in to CAFS, please make sure you are entering the correct credentials. Click on next, a new tab will open and the Terms and Conditions will generate in PDF format. Remember you cannot make any edits or changes to the PDF, but you can correct data in Ventures and regenerate the PDF as long as your loan status is still in the Awaiting Documents or a status prior to Awaiting Documents.
IMPORTANT: You will need to scroll through the Terms and Conditions and review the information to ensure it is accurate. You can correct data in Ventures and regenerate the PDF as long as your loan status is still in the Awaiting Documents or a status prior to Awaiting Documents.
If data changes are made directly in CAFS you will need to generate the Terms and Conditions directly from CAFS in order for the data changes to reflect in your document. It's important that any changes made directly in CAFS are also made in Ventures to ensure that the data is consistent.
When you have finished reviewing the document and have corrected any issues you may have found, save it! Once it’s saved you can manually upload it to Etran from Ventures, or you can put it in your Ventures document storage for use in your Etran submission.
Remember you can only use the Generate Terms and Conditions button for 504 loans that have an Etran status of "Application in process" or "Awaiting Documents" status. The button will be hidden if the loan is in any of the other statuses as seen below.